Thursday, September 28, 2023

My joy...

I love my grandsons and I love being around them. So imagine how happy I was when Mark and Tiff asked me to watch the boys while they went on a cruise. The week was wonderful, busy but wonderful! Cash, Colby, Grey, and Grahm are polite, helpful, and well behaved. We cooked together, played together, and laughed a lot. They did their jobs, Grey even gave Grizzly a bath. We made it to school on time and to other activities. My favorite day was being with them at church. I treasure the time I'm with them. They are my joy.

Colby and I made this yummy taco ring. I love cooking with him.
















After his bath, Grizzly went in his kennel where the warm sun was shining on him.




Grizz and the neighbor dog Boone having a play date! 





We had a fun party for Cash on his 13th birthday! 
We love him so much. 


Mark and Tiff left a shuffle board game for Cash.





We had a lot of shuffleboard tournaments.




You blow out a candle in the card I gave Cash and it sang, 'You're a teenager now, you're a teenager now." Cash got a kick out of it!












Grahm's Store, open for business!











Grahm was a little sad and didn't want to go to Primary. Their cute neighbor Hadley said, "Do you want to sit by me Bear?" I moved a chair by Hadley and just like that everything was better, and Grahm was happy.



A member of their ward served a mission in Africa. He shared some experiences he had there. He showed Colby how they shake hands in Africa.



And just like that Mark and Tiff were safely home and passing out souvenirs!


Best week ever!