Saturday, April 22, 2023

So thankful when Friday rolls around...

Just like the song says... "I lay all my weekly burdens down, I'm living for the weekend!"

These are screen shots are from a video Grandpa took of Grahm doing yoga. Cutest Yogi ever!

Ommm




Colby carved this cool staff and added a deer with the wood burner.




Pizza time! I keep thinking the boys will tire of making pizza but it's always turns out to be a lot of fun. 






Cash's gourmet pizza and braided breadstick! 




On our way to Cash's game with a stop for a little breakfast. Sometimes Mark and Tiff take the boys to Harmon's for a donut so I did want to break the tradition! I love looking in the rear view mirror and seeing my handsome grandsons. I sure them love them.


The mountain views from the soccer fields in our area are breathtaking and I never want to take them for granted. It was fun to watch Cash, he's a good defender.



Grahm looked through his binoculars at Grey's game and said, "There's my boy."


It seemed appropriate that Grahm found a big earth worm on Earth Day!





Can't wait for next weekend!