Saturday, November 26, 2022

Still so much to be thankful for...

The last eleven months I have thought about about Tiffani's Dad often, really almost every day. He was taken way too early and I felt the same way when my Dad passed away. Some may get more days than others, but each of us have been given this one life. I have prayed every day, I really have, for Tiffani, Bree, and especially for Cindi. I know every first has been difficult... Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner. But I'm also sure of the gratitude they have for the time they had with Papa. I imagine they have also tried to make the most of their lives. It's one way they can honor Brad.

I read at a blog post from last Thanksgiving. Mark, Tiff, and family were going to St. George to be with Brad and Cindi. There was a change of plans because Brad had COVID. It was just a few weeks later that he passed. I still can't believe it. But we still have so much to be thankful for.

I don't always succeed but I really try to live in the now. I try not to waste time and I also want to make the most of my life. I try to be very present when I am with Cash, Colby, Grey, and Grahm. 

I was so very thankful that my most important people gathered around our table for Thanksgiving dinner. It was wonderful to have Christopher home. 





Mark smoked the turkey and was delicious!
















Today is among the greatest gifts we have ever been given. Let’s use it wisely and refuse to waste a single one.