Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Birthday week...

I have had a lovely birthday week and I couldn't be more grateful.


How I love my birthday hugs. 


My aides surprised me with a birthday breakfast on Thursday. It was so thoughtful and I enjoy working with them.

Kanyon ~ Walker ~ Logan ~ Jeanette ~ Jeanne ~ Jeneane ~ Katie - Owen - Kindra (not pictured)


I took the day off on Friday. I enjoyed sleeping in and going for a walk. Tim and I went shopping and we had my favorite pizza for lunch. I appreciated all the text, phone calls, cards, and gifts from friends and family. Chris came by and made a delicious dinner. A simple but lovely day.


I like that my birthday is also Veterans Day. I enjoyed seeing many flags on my morning birthday walk.



Beautiful hike with Christopher...



All I really wanted was to be with my family. We had quite a feast hosted by Mark and Tiff. Chris helped with lunch also. Colby made me a delicious chocolate cherry cake! I loved the cards especially the handmade ones from the grands. 

Cash styled the cheese and crackers!




Bacon wrapped shrimp, come on!

















Grey won!




No words, our wonderful Cashee boy is growing up.

Thanks for making turning 65 no big deal!