Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Double digits for our fun loving Colby...




Colby Mark born at 7:04 this very day ten years ago. He weighed 8 pounds 1 ounce and was 18 inches long. What a wonderful ten years it has been.

I was so grateful I could spend the day with Colbs on Monday. As Colby said, “It was the best day ever.” Colby really is so fun-loving, polite, rarely grumpy, and he wants life to be fair. 
I love him a lot!



Colby's expression says it all! We had birthday lunch at Chili's and this burger was so delicious. We both agreed it was the best burger we have ever had! 






After lunch we went shopping at Target, walked around Riverwoods, watched the Minions movie, and of course stopped for a birthday shake at JCW's. Then we headed back home to see Grandpa and play a little hockey. Just a perfect day, I didn't want it to end.










I couldn't love Colby more and
 I am so grateful to be his grandma!

Happy Birthday Colby!