Sunday, July 31, 2022

Sunrise walk...




I woke up this morning thinking I wanted a more challenging walk so I headed to the mountain near Mark and Tiff's home. I've walked it before and it definetly gets your heart rate up. The views are incredible and never tire of seeing the majestic mountains. I'm grateful to the Creator for this beautiful earth. I had a spiritual experience and it filled me with gratitude the rest of the day.

But to be honest the best part of the experience was running into Mark, Grey, and Jack as I was finishing the walk. They had just started a walk so I got to go with them. Grey held my hand and it was wonderful. I found a stuff toy on the road that I gave to Jack. He likes to fetch things, imagine that! We saw a neighbor who was also walking his dog and they played tug of war with the toy. It was so cute. Jack seemed sad when the other dog won the tug of war. But he eventually got the toy back. Jack is beautiful dog and very obedient. Mark tells him to sit and stay before he takes his leash off. Then he says, be free and Jack runs around the park. 






I've never completed this many steps in just one walk but I did today, very good day!