Saturday, May 21, 2022

Catching up...

Highlights from the past week or so...

The last few days at school were a little crazy with some fun on the side. For many years Mr. Proetel has grilled up savory German brats with all the fixings. He grew up in Germany but has lived in Utah for about twenty years. He even had German music playing. Mr. Proetel is so kind and generous. The students like him and so do I.




I was headed outside for lunch and caught a glimpse of Kindergarten graduation, they are so cute.


My Dream Team

Logan ~ Jeneane ~ Jeanne ~ Lauren ~ Mindy ~ Jeanette ~ Me ~ Walker

We have collectively subbed over 200 times and fulfilled many other responsibilities this school year. I love this group and I showed my appreciation with some orange rolls! 




I love Mr. Corless, he has become a good friend. He is a favorite teacher among the students. He has had a difficult year since he son was diagnosed with kidney cancer at three months old. Through many fundraisers at the school, we were able to donate over $50,000 dollars to help with medical expenses. We are all still praying the little Mikey will be cancer free in the near future. He will celebrate his first birthday next month. 


I have enjoyed being an aide for Mrs. Petersen. She is so organized and is one of the best teachers at our school. She gave me a huge gift basket with all the stuff to make smores. She said I could share this with my grandsons and I did! I love Nicole, she's a dear friend.



Silly students!


I really enjoy Spring sports season. I'm sad it's coming to an end. We love watching the Cash, Colby, Grey, and Grahm play soccer and baseball.

Grahm's fan club! 



Grahm scored a lot of goals! 


High five's for the other team.




Colby's baseball team


Jack likes Grandma's soft blanket!


It was a beautiful day to watch Cash play soccer. 
Lucky #13


Ryder and Cash


I love Cash so much. He's taller than me! I'm so grateful I have had a front row seat to watch him grow up. It's happening so fast!


More Friday fun!







Grahm likes to play with the pirate treasures.


Colby and Grey did a great job painting these wreaths!



Spinning tops in the tub, why not! 





Best friends!
(PC to Tiff)


Blessed...