Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Sunny days...


The weather was usually warm last week, 
more like May temps than March.


We love it when Christopher stops by after he's been to his office near Thanksgiving Point. He always makes a delicious meal!


Cash is a good big brother, several times during the evening I found him playing games with Grey.



Grahm was so frustrated with this whirlygig that Lee gave the boys. He kept trying and finally figured out how it works. He played with it for a long time. 




Determined!




Jack-Jack likes his new toy but it wore him out! He's a cute pup.





Fun visit with Uncle Chris!



My happy place!


Puppy love!

 
I was talking with Colby after piano lessons. We had dinner and I asked him what his favorite food is. He said sushi and told us that it's been a long time since he's had sushi. He then said, "COVID has messed up a lot of things." I want to take him for sushi soon!


Grey designed another game. It has instructions and each piece has something he drew on it. I'm sure it took awhile to make it. It was lots of fun to play with him. 


It's such a pleasure to teach Colby and Grey piano. I'm far from being qualified but I teach them what I know. Colby can play by ear and memorize songs so fast. As soon as he learns to sight read, they'll be no stopping him. Grey played a song with both hands and is learning the notes. Sometimes he sings along while playing a song. When I tell him he did good he smiles big, and does that giggle that I love so much.

I'm grateful for sunny days and my people!