Monday, February 14, 2022

Is anything too hard for the Lord?


Photo credits to me, I saw this cloud formation on my walk the other day. It was more incredible than the picture shows.

Somehow, I feel that when we have done all in our power that the Lord will find a way to open doors. That is my faith.

“Is any thing too hard for the Lord?” he asked, when Sarah laughed when she was told that she would have a son. When she heard this in the tent door, she knew that both Abraham at one hundred years and she at ninety years were past the age of reproduction. She could not bear children. She knew that, as well as it has been known that we could not open doors to many nations.

“And the Lord said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh … ?

“Is any thing too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.” (Genesis 18:13–14.)

Brethren, Sarah did have a son, from Abraham, the father of nations.

“Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead [and that was Abraham, one hundred years old], so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.” (Hebrews 11:12.)

Is anything too hard for the Lord?

Also to Jeremiah he had said:

“Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?” (Jeremiah 32:27.)

“When the World Will Be Converted” | President Spencer W. Kimball
September 1984