Sunday, January 23, 2022

1-22-22

It was Colby's day and I woke up about 3:30 in the morning with my eyes burning, classic pink eye. I tried everything... hot/cold compresses, ice, prayers, I was in bad shape. The tears came and I was heartbroken. Thankfully I got to take Colby shopping for new shirt, tie, and shoes. He knew long before his baptism how excited I was for him and very much I love him.

I know the most important thing is the baptism ordinance but I wanted to give the talk I prepared, and play piano. Grandpa filled in for me and did great. I was so thankful Christopher FaceTimed with me so I could watch Colby's baptism. More tears.

Colby was smiling and it was a wonderful service. I know Colby felt loved and I'm so proud of his decision to be baptized. He has waited patiently for this day.

I appreciate Grandpa and Chris taking pictures too. I will also share some screenshots I took. 


This sweet boy prayed for me two times. He said, "Please let it be a dream, we want her to come." Then he prayed that I would be healed. Thanks Grahmy









Grandpa gave Colby a special blessing. He told me it was very sweet experience to baptize his grandson. He prayed with Colby before the entered the font.



Colby is clean as whistle and on the path to lasting joy and happiness.


I hope everyone enjoyed the rolls I made... before I had pink eye!