Saturday, October 23, 2021

Party. Pizza. Pumpkins.

We had a little birthday party for Grey yesterday. It was his actual birthday so it was awesome to celebrate Grey turning seven! We painted pumpkins, made pizza, and played outside on a beautiful Fall afternoon. 


Colby looks so handsome with a fresh haircut.



Battle Bot tournament and Grahm helping Grandpa in the airport.



We had lots of fun painting pumpkins, the boys were so creative.














Just a cute Who from Whoville! 



This sequence of pictures makes me smile. 
I love Grey's expressions but Colby's are the best! 










Time to decorate Grey's birthday cupcakes.












I feel blessed to be Grey's grandmother, I love him so very much! 







This was a day that I felt especially grateful for all I've been given.