Saturday, August 28, 2021

Laughter and a few extra hugs...

With all the overwhelming tragic events this past week, I was especially grateful to spend time with Cash, Colby, Grey, and Grahm this weekend. Hearing their laughter and getting a few extra hugs was just what I needed. I really love them so much. 

Turns out Grahm is a little slugger.


Grey was pitching cherry tomatoes from the garden to Grahm and he got a hit! If you look close you can see the tomato!





Someone wouldn't hold still!



I am so ready for Fall!


You know I love tubby time with Grahm.


Grey got a few good kicks during the 
game and we love watching him play.




Grahm is so excited for his turn to play soccer.


Someone highjacked my phone!


Mark and Tiff's peaches!


Tiffani takes the boys on different adventures 
and they are so blessed to have such a wonderful mom. 
They caught a lot of fish the other day.