Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Picnic at the temple...


I had a delightful afternoon with Cash, Colby, Grey, and Grahm yesterday. I got the big boys at school then went and picked up Grahm at home. I have walked around the temple grounds several times with Cash, Colby, and Grey in past years but it was usually Grahm's naptime, so I was happy he was with us this time. We got some special food, put a blanket down on the grass, and had a picnic!







Temple hugs! 


Cash took these beautiful pictures!





I really enjoyed walking around the temple with the boys. The flowers are so pretty. Grahm wanted to touch all of them. 



As always, we took a peek in the windows. I can't wait for the boys to go inside and discover the blessings of the temple. 




We have a special tree we like that we call The Temple Fort. Sometimes we have been there when the leaves are on it but we were a little early this year, it was still fun to explore. 


I showed the angel Moroni statue to Grahm and told him a few things about it. He said, "Is that a golden trophy?"



Temple bench pictures, what sweet handsome boys!



As we were walking to the car Grahm said, I don't ever want to come to this church again, it's weird." I ask him why he thought it was weird, and he said, "It's just weird." What a boy! I love Cash, Colby, Grey, and Grahm with my whole heart. I'm grateful to know we will be a family forever.