Sunday, March 28, 2021

Celebrating Tiffani...

Tiffani will be 35 on Saturday. Because it's general conference weekend, we celebrated her birthday a little early.

We are grateful beyond words for the day she came into our lives and heart. She has an inner beauty that of course shows on the outside also. She has become more beautiful as the years go by.






It was a beautiful Spring day.


I don't think llama's like celery!



Handsome boys! 





Cash, Colby, Grey, and Grahm made some really beautiful cards for their Mom. They were nicer than anything you could buy at the store. They also made her some bead necklaces.




I am so thankful that she has allowed us to part of Cash, Colby, Grey, and Grahm’s lives. I will cherished the times we are together always. We see all the ways she teaches them and guides them. I know that takes so much devotion and effort. They are so blessed to have a mother like Tiffani. I am grateful that she teaches them the gospel and that they know they have a Savior who loves them. They are such good boys. We see her consistently give them responsibilities and good experiences. They adore their Mom!

Although I don’t want the boys to grow up too fast, I look forward to having more time together. But I’m grateful I can support her now by giving her time to rest and reset. I would really do anything to help out, as long as I am able I will always be her helper.

Happy Birthday week sweet Tiffani!

In the other news, I love this picture of Grahm holding his pot of gold, and snuggling with Colby.


And someone got an early birthday present from Tiff's Dad. Looking good Mark!