Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Celebration for our favorite 8 year old!


Birthday morning surprise for Colby!


My mom made so many beautiful wedding and birthday cakes. I thought of her as I was making a birthday cake for Colby. I wish I had her flare but I did my best. Colby’s current favorite color is turquoise. He liked his cake and we had a fun celebration on Sunday for our favorite eight year old. Colby requested baked potatoes and chili, and the chili Tiffani made was delicious! 




Colby was determined to be the one to blow his birthday candle. He was keeping an eye on Grahm! 



I was happy I found a turquoise sweatshirt for Colby! 


I asked Colby what he wanted for his birthday and Heelys were at the top on the list.


There was a little bit of a learning curve, but Colby is figuring out how to roll along on his new shoes.



Grahm is partied out! 


Happy Birthday Colbs! We love you.