Sunday, September 20, 2020

8 is great!

Today is a special birthday for our Colby. I can't believe he's 8 years old already. I feel like he should still be age 4. It seems like every year goes by faster but each year gets better and better! Colby is all boy. He burps and wrestles with his brothers. But I also see him trying to have good manners. He always tells me thank you when I make dinner or give him something. He helps with chores around the house and takes turns mowing the lawn. Colby also has a tender heart. I have watched him with Grahm, and he explains things to him, and will often hug and kiss him. He makes sure he's safe when they are playing and is protective of him. I love our piano lesson days. Colby has real potential and I see him improve each week. He likes to make things and tries his best. He likes to play baseball, soccer and be outside. I've said this so many times, but Colby has the sweetest face and warmest smile. He is fun and just an incredible boy. We love Colby so much!

8 things I love about Colby Mark Williams!

He has a cute sense of humor.
He is kind.
He is a good sport.
He is a great friend.
He is curious.
He is determined.
He is confidant and fearless!
He is strong.

Happy 8th Birthday Colby


Happy 8th Birthday Colby!