Saturday, August 29, 2020

Time... the best gift...

I have been thinking about how thankful I am we get to see our grandson’s at least once a week. Yesterday Colby brought a rough piece of wood with a design he had for a gun. Colby and Grandpa headed to the woodshop and got busy. Colby did most of the work, and listened to Grandpa as he was teaching him skills and methods. Colby was so proud of his gun. He told me he still needs to sand it more and maybe paint it. We can give our grands many things but time is the best gift.





We also painted a few more sun-catchers!





Honestly, if Cash doesn't choose a career as an engineer or maybe even a scientist, I'll be so surprised. He is patient, aware of details, and good at finding a solutions. 

Grahm went upstairs and to talk to Alexa. I heard music playing. I went to check on him and saw him singing, and trying to snap his fingers to the beat of the song. He's the cutest! 

I'm so thankful to be able to spend time 
with Cash, Colby, Grey, and Grahm each week.