Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Birthday date with Grahm!



It was Grahm's turn for a birthday date with Grandma. We went to the Thanksgiving Point Farm. It was another hot day so we didn't stay too long but Grahm liked seeing all the animals. 



He hand fed the goats and thought it was cool to hear a cow moo! He did not want to ride the horses, we just walked by one named Penelope, and that was good enough... maybe next time.


That's about as close as he wanted to get to the cows! 

He really would have been just as happy to stay at Grandma's house. I usually let the birthday boy choose a gift at the store but with the coronavirus I decided I would get one for him. He loved the play dough firetruck and played with it for a long time. 

Grahm said, "You got me a surprise, that was nice of you." 
Sweet boy!










Grandchildren are truly a blessing from the Lord. There is nothing like being a grandparent. I can’t even describe the love I have for Grahm. He melts our hearts and fills our lives with so much joy. He has a fun loving personality and is so smart. He is truly the apple of my eye! It would be more than okay with Grandpa and me if we could see him everyday. I enjoyed my first birthday date with Grahm and look forward to many more. We love you so much Grahmy bear. Happy 3rd Birthday!