Sunday, March 29, 2020

A Mother's Love...



I am a mom of two grown boys. I love Chris and Mark with all my heart. I pray for them daily, many times a day. I am very proud of them. I still like doing nice things for them, and helping out if they need something. 

For almost eight months Christopher has been living in the Philippines. He enjoys living and working there, but I miss him. Since the Coronavirus outbreak I have worried about him. The Philippines was quick to take some strict preventative measure to slow the spread. He reassures me that he has enough food and water, and will be safe.








Mark has such a beautiful family and we feel so blessed to have them nearby. It's hard to put into words how much we love Tiffani and our grandsons.





Mark decided to move out of his office. He has been coming to our home to work for a few weeks. I have enjoyed seeing his car in the driveway. I love having a few minutes each day to visit with him, when he takes a break for lunch. Sometimes I hear him talking to clients and I'm impressed with his level of expertise.



A mother's love is forever...