Friday, February 28, 2020

Lost tooth...Lost drone...Lost airplane...

Colby lost a tooth, I mean really lost it... something about biting Cash's jacket at school!  


Cash was getting really good at flying the drone, the wind carried it a little too high, and out of range.



Grandpa was flying his airplane and you guested it, he lost it too! It was fun while it lasted.





Cash, Colby, and Grey were driving the RC cars and Grahm was determined to run them over with the lawnmower. They all laughed and had a good time trying to out maneuver him!




I think this might have been Grahm's first ice cream sandwich. I was trying to get a picture and I asked him to take his fingers out of his mouth. He said, "I'm trying to get the chocolate off my fingers." He asked Grandpa if he could make the ice cream sandwich warm. What a boy!





Grandsons, they are just the best!