Sunday, February 23, 2020

For Carl J...

I finished the third quilt that are all made from my brother Kenny's shirts. This one is for my nephew Carl. I know Carl, Jimmy, and Jake miss their dad and I miss my brother. I know my nephew's still struggle with losing both their dad and mom in the same year, just two months apart.





Carl's quilt



Thank you from Carl:
First of all, I can't call because I don't wanna cry on the phone like a baby. The quilt you make is amazing. I can't thank you enough. It speaks volumes, not just about my Dad but you also. I can't thank enough for saying a million different things without uttering a word. I miss my parents daily. Not sure how I have done it without them. It's a pain that won't go away. I struggle with it daily. I know it's all part of God's plan, but I am still upset with Him. Thank you for the gift. I hope someday I can do for you what you have done for me. I love and thank God for you. Love you very much.

Jimmy's quilt


Jake's quilt







I love my nephews, I wish I could see them more often.