Saturday, January 25, 2020

A break now and then...




I don't think I use the word hate very often but I HATE it when our grandson's get sick. It's just the worst. Grahm got very ill with a fever and was coughing all last week. When Friday came, I had a feeling Mark and Tiff needed a break, so I asked if the big boys could sleep over. We enjoyed playing games, and having popcorn while watching a movie. We even had Alexa tell us a bedtime story! 

It seemed like as soon as I tucked the boys in, Cash became very congested. Poor guy was just miserable. He didn't sleep much, I tried propping his head up with a few pillows and that helped some. I didn't hear a peep from Colby and Grey and I was grateful they slept good.

Mark and Tiff had a better night with Grahm and I am so thankful he's on the mend. When we saw him on Saturday he was happy and didn't seem sick at all. I have prayed so much that he would feel better. I know Mark and Tiff appreciated a break and some extra sleep. And of course I love having Cash, Colby, and Grey sleepover. Enough of this darn sickness...