Friday, July 12, 2019

Story of love...

It has been said that the story of temple work is a story of love—the love of God for man, and of men for God, and for each other.

Let us not allow the wealth, the honors of men, or the vain things of the world to keep us from being worthy of this sacred privilege that can be ours. We are indeed blessed to have come to earth at this time, when these beautiful saving ordinances have been restored to the earth, and to have the privilege of participating in them.

Elder Franklin D. Richard
October | 1986

What a beautiful day.


I don't have all the answers, or a perfect knowledge, and sometimes I lack sufficient faith. However because I love my brother, I went to the temple on Wednesday to start the process for his temple work to be completed. I watched as a young man, acting as proxy was baptized for my brother Kenny. I could see my brother's image, not as a very sick person, but well and whole. I believe that this life cannot be the end, and we can always have the hope and joy that comes from knowing we can be together forever. Tim will complete Kenny's temple ordinances in the coming days.






I love you my brother.