Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Happy to you...

We celebrated Tim's birthday on Sunday, he's 67 years young! I love our family dinners. I've said this before, but one of the reasons I keep posting on my blog is so I can remember special moments. There are simple things but they mean a lot to me. 

Colby will often help put ice and water in the glasses. He also put out all of the 4th of July decorations on Thursday... inside and out!


Grey is easy going and is happy to just be with us.

Grahm is busy exploring every minute. He likes to go downstairs or outside. He really likes the Hexbugs or to play Pop the Pig. 

Mark and Tiff always ask, What can I bring? They got Tim a jumbo card and some of his favorite candy too.  

Chris will always whip up some yummy surprises.

Cash helped clear the table, he scraped the food off the plates and set them by the dishwasher. I can hardly believe he's almost nine.

I like it when we play games. Cash and Colby are old enough to play most of the adult games. 

I enjoy playing with Grey and Grahm while the others are playing games.

I didn't get too many pictures yesterday, but what I always what to remember is Grahm singing, "Happy to you" to Grandpa. He sang it several times and it was just the sweetest. He really loves Tim, it's so heartwarming to see them together. I know they will always have a close relationship. I hope Grahm will always feel comfortable asking Grandpa for advice or sharing things that are going on in his life.  

Clever Cash



"Happy to you"

I have also said this before, 
life is not perfect but it does have perfect moments. 

I love my family.