Saturday, January 5, 2019

Checkers and Monkeys...

Grandpa had fun playing checkers with Colby and Cash. 
We usually play a few games on Thursday's 
and it's always a good time.


Grahm is always so happy when he is included. 
 Cash let him try the remote control and he was all smiles. 
He also played Hungry Hippos with Grey and I for a half hour or more. He loves being one of the big boys!

Cash made a monster truck bowling 
game and Grey thought is was so cool!

We have a game that you hang monkeys on a tree. Grahm decided to hang them on Grandpa!  



Colby is always so helpful and fed Grahm while I was making dinner. I love Colby's expressions!


I got this radio and microphone when Chris and Mark were small boys. Colby found a station he liked and started singing along... "I'm dancing in the dark... listening to our favorite song"... he knew most of the words, and was so sweet to hear him sing along. It's moments like these that fill my heart with joy and gratitude. It's such a gift to spend time with the boys each week.

This is Grandpa and Grahm's favorite book... "Hey"... asked Grandpa what that means!