Saturday, December 1, 2018

Hello December...

Wow, November just flew by. I put all the Christmas decorations up the day after Thanksgiving. My favorite decorations are the ones the Grands make. Cash, Colby, and Grey made wreaths by tracing around their hands cutting them out, and then gluing them on paper plates. I think they are so cute. I need to make one for Grahm, if I can get him to hold still long enough to trace his cute little hand! Cash's hands are almost as big as mine.



Last week one of the English teachers at school had a healthy baby girl. I was so happy for Mrs. Tucker, she's taking about five weeks off. Isn't Joan so darling? She has red hair like her daddy!

I cut up a banana and put a little cinnamon on top for Grahm. It was fun to watch him eat every single bite all by himself!


I can't believe it but the addition to the school is really almost finished. It doesn't look like a warehouse anymore!


One good thing about getting up early every morning is the occasional amazing sunrise.