Friday, September 21, 2018

Sweet Colby...

Tuesday was the most wonderful day with Colby. He knew right away he wanted to have his birthday lunch at Kneaders. 


We talked about a few options for an activity, then a few minutes later he said, I've decided where I want to go. He chose the Museum of Natural Curiosity. I wasn't all that excited because the last time we went, some of exhibits were closed or in disrepair. I was pleasantly surprised, they have some new exhibits, and I saw the staff walking around with disinfectant cleaning. Colby kept saying, this is fun.




The music rooms were one of new exhibits, Colby loves music and we stayed in this area for a long time.


I like the gardens behind the museum the best. Colby enjoyed feeding the colorful fish. They jumped so high that they splashed us.






Colby took this picture of a very unusual plant. 

Of all the toys he had to choose from, he wanted a soft little puppy. He looked at so many toys but he kept going back to the puppy. He asked me if it would be okay to get the dog. I asked Colby if was sure and he said yes. It was a sweet moment, it once again shows Colby's loving side. One minute he's happy digging for worms but then I see this sweet, tender boy that wanted a soft, cuddly puppy for his birthday. He named his puppy Biscuit. On the way home he said, I wish he had a bed and blanket. So Grandpa got to work and made a bed, while Colby helped me sew a pillow and blanket. He wanted to take to puppy for walk too! Sweet, sweet Colby...




Another memorable birthday date is in the books, I love this tradition and I love Colby Mark Williams! 
 He's just dreamy!