Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Dog days of summer are fun...

I've had a lot of fun with the boys at Provo Beach, and we had a Back to School date there last week. The parking lot was full of chalk art. We were amazed by all the drawings.


Cutest beach bums!


One of the prizes Colby won, he took a few selfies!



Cash went to Lego Camp all week and he really enjoyed it. It was fun hearing about all the things he made. (I had a Back to School date with Cash too but I didn't take pictures. It's always wonderful to have one on one time with the Grands.)


We had a fun birthday celebration for Mark on Sunday. He and the boys made a delicious roast. He wanted cinnamon rolls that I happily made for him. Cash wanted to try making cinnamon bites and they were delicious! 





Grahm vs the raspberries!


The haze is better but some of fires are still not contained.

Cash is really the best big brother. He helps feed Grahm, changes his diapers, and plays with him. 


He puts Grahm on the cushion and slides him around the room!

My niece sent me these darling pictures of my great-niece Lucy. She's pink-a-licious and a real girly-girl.


And another darling picture of my great-nephews Teigan and Raeland, I miss my Wyoming people.

I really do pray to know who might need my help each day. Tiffani hurt her back a few days ago, and I had feeling to stop by to see what I could do to help. I took the big boys today for several hours so she could rest and get a few things done. 



Cash and Colby really do watch out for Grey. They helped him up and down this big green slide a hundreds times! I could here them all laughing and having fun. Cash would put his head on Grey's bum and push him up the slide. It was so cute.


They are so handsome and such good boys.

Christopher sure has a stunning view from his condo. I guess we won't see him for another six months. The Philippines better be good to him.