Friday, June 29, 2018

Sleepover with Grey Maxwell...

One thing I love about summer, and it's not the heat, is having sleepovers with the Grands. It was Grey's turn on Tuesday and I enjoyed every minute. He really is the sweetest little boy.

We did a few science experiments. 
I let Grey add what he wanted to the jar.



Grey kept added more food coloring and he said, the "moon" was in the jar.






We ended up making a volcano. The look on Grey's face says it all! He said, it's a "vulcano" Grandma. 



A few tunes and a tiny show with popcorn, and it was time for bed. What a wonderful day.



Grey slept so good, we had a nice breakfast, then went to Cabela's, and the park. We didn't stay long because it was too hot outside. 



 Where's Grey?


Grey had a little green grasshopper land on his hand. He held it for several minutes and was so excited because it was green, you know his favorite color!




I love being a grandma, these really are my best days.