Sunday, June 24, 2018

Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin'

It was a beautiful morning in Salt Lake. I thought it would be fun to do something different for Tim's birthday. Since it was on Sunday we took Cash to Music and the Spoken Word. Cash liked hearing the organist play, she went full volume on the last song. Cash also knew some of the songs, I could hear him humming along. He put his head on my shoulder, it brought tears to my eyes thinking about how much we love him. Tim told Cash that his great-great-great Grandpa, Joseph Ridges help build the organ. Children are suppose to be 8 years old to attend the broadcast but Cash was close enough. I think it would be fun to make this a tradition with the other boys.


We also enjoyed walking around Temple Square. Cash looked up at the temple and said, it really is beautiful.



We met up with the rest of the family for breakfast, then this afternoon for dinner, birthday cake and ice cream. Cash, Colby, and Grey made some candles for the cake!



 Happy Birthday Tim, I hope your wish comes true!