Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I wish I could freeze time...

When I'm with Grey sometimes I wish I could freeze time. I really do treasure the precious moments we have together. We had a fun date yesterday. He wanted to go to Provo Beach. He has to stand on his tippy toes to reach some of the games, it's so cute. We went upstairs to bowl and play croquet. I asked one of the staff members for a mallet and ball. He asked me if I had paid, I said no. He looked at Grey and said, never mind just go have fun! Grey is so charming, he get lots of smiles from people who see him.







He says some funny and insightful things. Just out of the blue he said, It's nighttime where Chris is.

He says "Dad says" a lot. He said, Dad said if you climb big mountains you could get hurt. I said ya that could be dangerous. Then Grey said, Colby does dangerous things.

He said, Dad says we can get a snow cone when it's open. 

Then he said, the "G" on the mountain is for Grey and Grahm.

Sometimes he says, I don't like yucky stuff.

He told me a joke, Why do golfers wear two pairs of pants? In case they get a hole in one! Then we laugh. 

When he wants to do something he will say, I kinda want to watch a show or I kinda want to play a game. 

I asked Grey what he wants to be when he grows up... a doctor or fireman, he said I want to be a dad, but I don't want any grils.

I like to hold his hand as we walk around. I love you Grey, don't grow up too fast.