Saturday, April 28, 2018

One good thing...

I started the day by going for a walk. It's starting to get warmer but the mornings are still cool, just the way I like it. I saw so many beautiful trees today. 








I smelled lilacs along the path and I took a moment to enjoy their lovely scent. I always think of home when I see lilacs. We had several lilacs bushes and so did Grandma Federer.

Home Sweet Home

Mark called about the time I got back from my walk. He needed Tim's truck to take some boxes to his warehouse. Tim was still sleeping so I took the truck to Mark. When I drove up Mark, Tiffani, Colby, and Grey were busy cleaning out the garage. Cash was still sleeping. I played with Grahm so Tiffani could keep working. I was happy to spend the morning doing a good thing.


Grahm and I went for a walk and when we got back he fell asleep on my shoulder.

When Grahm woke up we played. He's such a happy boy. He's scooting all around now. Cash played with us too and read to me. He's reading chapter books and is so smart. He is also a good big brother, Grahm gets so excited when he sees him. Cash hugs him and kisses his cute head.

Colby was still helping! The boys are learning to do good things.

Chris text me this picture. When I saw it I knew he had made it safely to Taiwan. He likes having a layover there! He decided not to fly first class this time but as it turns out his row was empty. He slept most of the way. I'm happy the travel guardian angels where with him, and that he made it safely.

I hope lots of good things happen for Chris.

I always feel good at the end of the day if I have been able to do one good thing.