Sunday, April 22, 2018

Long weekend...

I didn't really plan on it, but I decided to take Friday off and spend the day with Christopher. I have not missed one day of work all this year, imagine that. Last year I think I only missed one day, when I drove to Cheyenne for Kenny's memorial service. Chris said I should get some kind of award, $1,000.00 dollar bonus would be nice!

Chris and I had a fun day. I helped him get ready for his trip to the Philippines, he leaves on Wednesday. He will stay for a few days in Seattle and then he's off again. We had a delicious lunch, the shrimp tempura was amazing. We also went on another walk up Provo Canyon, the weather was perfect. 


My cousin is on the cover of Time magazine this month!

Spring has sprung and I love it!

Apparently it's still winter in Cheyenne!

Mark and family are enjoying riding bikes together. Grey and Grahm like riding along in the carrier.

Cash and Colby had another soccer game. I just love Colby's sweet face and smile.

I stayed with Grahm so Tiffani could watch Colby's game. 
I tried to get a picture of Grahm's two new teeth but I got a cute smile instead.

After Cash got home from his soccer game, he and Grey were playing on the trampoline. I watched them for several minutes. 
Cash is careful not to be too rough with him.



By the way, Grey is not wearing diapers anymore!
Good job Goo-Goo!

Sunday we had a family dinner, it was good to be together before Chris leaves.

We are happy we live next to a park and even happier when we have it all to ourselves!


Mark liked to climb and so does Colby!


I took Grahm for a stroll and he loved it!

Cute boys!


It's nature Grahm!


I couldn't resist, if you gotta go, you gotta go!

I like long weekends!