Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Blessing day...

We had a really wonderful day with our families on Sunday. It was blessing day for Grahm. Mark gave Grahm a beautiful blessing. When he said he would be known as Grahm Ivan, I felt my Dad was near. I'm sure Dad will always be one of Grahm's guardian angels.



There is something special about having a baby blessing at home. We appreciated having the Bishop there.

How we love this beautiful family.





Too bad we had our eyes closed, 
what do you expect from senior citizens!



I was holding Grahm and Cash said, 
I really want to hold him.



I love it when our family is all together.


Tiffani has a wonderful family. It was a real treat to have Grandma Darling at the blessing. She's so charming and the boys love her.

baby
(noun)
a little bit of heaven
sent down to earth