Monday, February 12, 2018

Something resembling lemonade...


I've been watching a show called "This is Us.' I really like it. I have laughed and cried while watching. It has reminded me how important it is to keep moving forward in life. 
It's a very hopeful show.


These are few of my favorite lines from the show so far...
"You either roll up your sleeves and fight for what you've got, or you decide that you're tired and give up."
"I like to think that maybe one day you'll be an old man like me, talking a younger man's ear off, explaining to him how you took the sourest lemon that life has to offer and turned it into something resembling lemonade. If you can do that, then you will still be... taking three babies home from this hospital. Just maybe not the way you planned.

"I love you as much as a human heart can love."