Tuesday, December 26, 2017

White Christmas...


All ready for Christmas dinner...



It was Grahm's first Christmas and he seems pretty happy about it! Actually he was smiling at Colby, he lights up when he sees his brothers. That dimple!





Colby got a guitar for Christmas. 
Our darling guitar boy, PJ's, monster slippers and all!

I was giving Grey a bath when Mark, Colby, and Cash had a jam session. I'm so glad Grandpa took a few pictures. What a sweet moment.




And this is my favorite, Tiffani took this one. Colby is so cool!

I found some cute Christmas photo props. 
It was fun watching the boys use them. 


Tiffani captured these pictures of Grey. 
I can't get over how adorable he is!

 It's time to open the gifts!

Cash can read now so he helped pass out the gifts.

 I will always remember Colby in those PJ's and monster slippers!






 New Ugg slippers for Grandpa, finally! 
His others were so worn out.

The boys made banana snowmen. Cash had his own idea, his creative side always comes out. What a boy!

Colby cut the bananas and made his all by himself.

Grey was so proud of his snowman!

And just like that Christmas is over. We been very blessed this year and I'm especially thankful for the memories we made with our family. Being together no matter the occasion makes me so happy. I really do love my family. It was a happy Christmas! We missed you Chris!