Sunday, April 30, 2017

Bummer...

As it turns out Saturday was not the best day for our family. It started of with Colby falling face first on the black top as they were walking to Cash's soccer game. I could hear him crying as soon I got out of the car. Mark was holding him, patting his back. I heard him say, we love you and I know it hurts. He skinned his nose pretty good. It wasn't too long, and he was happy and running around again.


Cash had fun at his soccer game and scored another goal.

Later that day Cash was jumping on the neighbor's trampoline. Some bigger kids were on the trampoline and bounced Cash, he put his arm down to break to fall, and it broke both the radius and ulna bone in his forearm. Mark text me to tell me he thought Cash broke his arm. I said maybe it was just a sprain. Mark said no, because it looked crooked. My heart sank.

Mark said shortly after Cash came in the house, he said he wanted to have a prayer. After the prayer Mark said that Cash expected his arm to be healed right then... the faith of a child. 

I told Tim and he jumped in the truck and headed for the hospital. I went to stay with Colby and Grey so Mark could join Tiff and Cash at the hospital.

 Oh the love of a mother...

I pray everyday, morning and night that Cash, Colby, and Grey will never have any serious illness or injury. I was so thankful that Cash did not have to have surgery. He had to be sedated to reset his arm. He will get a hard cast on Wednesday, and will have to wear it for six weeks. He will be good as new in no time, and will be able to enjoy summer activities.

But I feel so sad he will miss the rest of the soccer season, but there will be more games. I mentioned to Colby that I was sad, and he said it's okay you can still watch me play! 

Colby and Grey had a sleepover with Grandma. They are so wonderful and we had fun. Grey seemed worried about Cash, he kept saying Cash broke his bone. We made cards for Cash and they sure love their big brother.



Cash and Mark came over today to watch the Jazz game. It made me so happy to see him feeling better. We played with some toys and a few games. He also ate really well.

 Cash is a brave sweet boy, and is so loved!