Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I am thankful moments...

Sometimes I have moments that fill my heart with so much gratitude and joy. It's usually just a small thing, but it's something I don't want to forget. I had some of those moments today.

Today Tiffani sent me a text while I was at school. She asked me if I could stay with Colby and Grey so she could go to Cash's school for the Thanksgiving feast. Of course I was happy to do that. 

I played games with Colby and we talked. It really is wonderful to have one on one time with the grands. I asked him what he wanted for Christmas and he said, "I want a dragon and a robot that can clean my room. That would be awesome." Then he said, "I really, really, really want a dog." Maybe some of those wishes will come true.  


I love his sweet face. He showed me the "I Am Thankful" hat he made at church.

He took about a gazillions selfies on my phone!

I heard Grey and went upstairs to get him up from his nap. I opened the door to his room and said peek-a-boo. He jumped up and I gave him a big hug. 


Tiffani sent these picture from Cash's Thanksgiving Feast. He sure is handsome. He came home from school and showed me all his school papers. He works hard and is smart boy.

I really am so grateful for all the wonderful moments I have with my family.