Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Boo Bash, Costume Parade, Cheesecake, and Trick or Treat 2016...

 I love having parties for the Grands. 


Spider Web Trifle!

 Prizes!

Cash made a fun game. 
He cut out pumpkins and wrote our names on them. 
We all took turns trying to stick them on the X. 

Helping little brother!

Mark hid the pumpkins for Grey, and he got so excited when he found them.



Cash and Colby like scavenger hunts. I put the answers with the clues. I forget that Cash knows how to sound out words and read. I think he still had fun.

Glow stick ring toss, artwork compliments of Grandpa!

The Spider Web Crawl was a hit. Cash added a few more webs to make it more challenging!



 Cash had his very first Halloween costume parade at school! 

He is just so handsome!
(Photo credits to Tiff)

 Red and Flo

I really don't like to wear a costume but I don't want to be a party pooper. Holley thinks about her costume for months and this year she was Florence the Flamingo!  

 Jennie, Tori, Jeanette, Me, Brittany, Teresa, Sam and Emily

I am the supervisor for a great group of teacher assistants! 

Mr. Corless dressed up as Mr. Bingham this year. 
It was hilarious!

 Mr. Arteta always wins for the best costume. Creepy!

Christopher will be having an adventure in Thailand on my birthday so we celebrated early. He took me shopping at City Creek and then to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch.

 Gorgeous Fall day

Pumpkin cheesecake perfection, thanks for a lovely early birthday outing Chris!

I stopped at Smith's on the way home. I saw lights flashing on the other side of the store, and I knew it had to be Lee. What a costume!

Tiff looks gorgeous and Grey is ready for Trick or Treating!

Grey face! Looks like Cash, Colby and Grey had a fun night.

(Photo credits to Tiffani and Mark)

Happy Halloween!