Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Selfies and Fall Break fun...

Yesterday was my last day off for awhile, and I thought about cleaning the house for about a minute! I decided it would be a whole lot more fun to take Cash and Colby to lunch. When I went to get them it was almost Grey's nap time. He wanted to go and stood at the door. He was watching us walk to the car and he yelled, "Grandma" a few times. I won't be able to do that anymore, it hurt my heart.

Cash said, "Grandma you haven't taken us on a date for awhile." Then he said, "Probably because I was at school." We had so much fun. We laughed a lot and Cash and Colby were singing and saying some hilarious stuff.

Colby always wants to go to JCW's and Cash wanted to go to Cabela's for some target practice. 







 Thanks for a really wonderful day!