Sunday, May 15, 2016

Saturday Soccer...

I can't think of a better way to start the day than to watch Cash play soccer. It was so fun watching him today. He had a good game and we finally got to see him use the "Big Booty!" He also learned the skill "Sharks and Minnows" that has something to do with blocking shots. Mark asked him if he could hear us cheer for him and he said no, I am paying attention to the game! After each game a soccer mom brings treats for the team. Colby was sad that he didn't get any. On the way back to the car Cash put his arm around Colby, and he told him he would share. It was so sweet, Cash is a good big brother. When they got in the car I told them good bye, then Cash looked at me and smiled the most loving smile. It melted my heart!

 Superhero Heart Breaker!

Colby took this picture

and Grey took these!