Saturday, March 19, 2016

Side, Side...

Grey will stand by the door and say, "Side, side." He loves to play outside and as all boys do!

Cash threw some sand and a little bit landed on Grey's head. Grey rubbed his head to brush the sand off and said, "Sorry." It was so cute, he's saying a lot of words now.

Last Friday Colby fell at a playground and hit his mouth pretty hard. Some of his teeth were pushed back. Mark and Tiff took him to the dentist to make sure everything was okay. I stayed with Cash and Grey, and I enjoyed playing with them in the sandbox. 


Cash climbed up on the fence to see the neighbor's dog and Grey had to try it too!

 Oh, these wonderful boys!

Cash was riding his bike, and I asked him if he wanted to wear a helmet. He said, Grandma you shouldn't have to ask me that. What was I thinking! 

Thankfully Colby was fine, and the dentist was able to push Colby's teeth back in place. He was very brave.