Saturday, February 20, 2016

Get winter off...

My neighbor Jeness would say after a long winter, it's nice to be outside and get winter off. This inversion is gone, the snow is melting, and the sun is shining. As soon as Cash and Colby got in the car yesterday, they asked if we could go play at the Big Toy. I know we are all happy to get winter off!





Colby is very adventurous and with a little help he climbed up a tree! He is sweet and loving.

Cash is getting so big. He is really smart and handsome. Grandpa and I both want an 8 x 10 of this one! I love the conversations we have. He said, Grandma Jesus walked around and found people who needed help. He saw a man that was blind and He put clay on his eyes, then he could see. Then he said, it's like a magic trick. I told him that Jesus performed a lot of miracles, because Heavenly Father gave Him a special gift and power. He smiled, and I could the light in his eyes.

I love them so much!