Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday...

Tim has a cold and is coughing so I didn't have Mark and family over for dinner today. I made some soup and took it to their home so we didn't spread any germs. It was so fun to spend time with them.

Tiff with the help of her boys, Mark included has the house all decorated for Christmas and as Cash said, "It looks beautiful!"

 Sweet moments captured a few days ago by Tiffani.


Cash and Colby took some pictures for me!




Backtracking a little... A few weeks ago Tim brought over the big ladder so Mark could hang the Christmas lights. Cash was a good helper.

 Scary!

As I drove away tonight I saw how pretty they look, what a gorgeous home!

Before I arrived Mark took Cash with him to do home teaching... then their home teachers came. It was wonderful to see them gathered around and to hear Mark give a beautiful prayer.

Cash and Colby had a little built up energy from being at church for three hours, but we had fun playing with the toys. We also played Crazy 8's for the first time and that was also a good time!


Mark and Tiffani are wonderful parents. I asked Cash what he wanted for Christmas and he said he wasn't sure yet. Tiffani said that they would also be finding ways to give during the holidays. Then Colby had an accident and went peeps in his pants. Mark didn't get upset, but calmly told him he has been doing so good and wiped up the wet floor. I'm so grateful that Cash, Colby, and Grey are part of a loving family where they can feel safe. 

The view from their home tonight, so pretty.

My heart is full...