Saturday, October 24, 2015

Grey Maxwell's 1st Birthday...





October 22, 2014 this precious baby boy was born. He weighed 7 pounds 15 ounces.









I still remember how grateful we were that he was born healthy and strong. I was also very thankful Tiffani had no complication during the pregnancy or delivery. 

Tiffani made his first birthday party so special and we enjoyed celebrating and loving on this sweet grandson!


 
Mark sure loves his boys!







 Grams got me clothes!



Silly boys wearing Mommy's wig!




What are they doing you ask?... playing football after the party.


Two of the best grandpa's ever and the most devoted Mommy ever. We missed Nana, she was on vacation with her sister Tammy. 


Yes, Gramps has his eyes shut!


So happy Uncle Chris could come!



Roasting marshmallows, of course!


I love being a Grandma and I adore this sweet boy! 



Thanks for the fun party, see you soon!