Sunday, August 16, 2015

My Turn, Your Turn...

I wanted to do something fun with Cash and Colby before school starts, so Friday we spent the day together. I told them they could go anywhere they wanted. I suggested the Museum of Natural Curiosity and the zoo, but Cash wanted to go to Jungle Jim's Playland. I had not been there, but he said it had bumpers cars he likes to drive so off we went. Jungle Jim's is similar to Chuck E. Cheese. There are games, bounce houses and a few carnival rides. 



Colby is still too small for some of the games and rides but he is such a good sport about it. He hopped in the bumpers cars with Cash and had fun being the passenger. Preschoolers for the most part live in the moment, which can make waiting hard. They are thinking about what they want right now. However, sweet Colby has patiently waited for his turn to play soccer and to be tall enough to be in the drivers seat. Cash doesn't make him feel bad that he's not big enough, but tells him it will still be fun.

 Colby was happy he got to ride the motorcycle all by himself!


Grandpa stopped by Jungle Jim's on the way to an appointment. He played a quick game of air hockey with Cash. 


I will miss the more carefree days of summer. It's back to school tomorrow. But afternoons are always open for a date with my darling grandsons. I love them so much!