Saturday, August 22, 2015

Catching up...

A few weeks ago after I had a meeting at school, I went to the temple.

The man that did the windows at the Payson Temple added this to our temple not long ago. I think it looks nice.

 The flowers are always so gorgeous.

No filter...

Tim and I drove by the Provo City Center Temple. The transformation of the former Provo Tabernacle is amazing. It was damage by a fire in 2010. The windows are beautiful. It will be dedicated in March of 2016.

We have had a lot of smoke from neighboring states due to wild fires. Sometimes you can barely see the mountains. Homes have been destroyed and some firefighters have lost their lives. It's so tragic. 


Even though it's a little blurry, I love this picture of Cash and Colby at Jungle Jim's!

First day of school... I am a teacher assistant for Mr. Kano again this year and also for Mrs. Puida. She's new this year and I really like her. 

Chris did some canning last week. He sees a cooking show and goes for it. He's a wonder! Very impressed...



 Seriously... golden beets!


 I might have to do some bartering for some of his canned goods!

And last but not least, Tim had a close call with the chainsaw!