Thursday, July 30, 2015

School Days...

This a late post but I still wanted to mention I had a good year at school. It was a pleasure to be Mr. Kano's assistant. There was never a day that he didn't treat me respectfully. We have a kind of mother-son relationship. He is a good teacher and was also a wonderful assistant principal. He also gives a lot of time and energy into being a good husband and father. Johnathan is always thinking of ways to be more and do more. He is never satisfied with staying where he is at. 

The students love Mr. Kano. He spent several hours signing yearbooks.

This is what he said about me in the yearbook... very nice and appreciated!

This yummy fruit bouquet was delivered to me on the last day of school, from a very thoughtful Mr. Kano!

Tori, Me and Carol... We had three TA's quit during the school year, so that meant the three of us had to pick up the slack. We are a good team and I love these silly girls!

We always help each other, I wouldn't want to be at school without them!

School starts soon, so we will see what the new year brings!

Savoring summer...