Monday, April 27, 2015

3rd Grade...

I did something a few weeks ago that I never imagined I would ever do... I taught 3rd grade. It was a lot of fun. The students were delightful and very helpful. They were polite, energetic, and sometimes they were loud. They were well behaved for the most part. Well except when a boy got mad at the girl sitting next to him, and scribble all over her paper!

There is a boy in the class named Colby! He was blond with freckles and so cute! There are also twin girls named Journey and Zion.

 
The class motto is: "Awesome ends with me. Everything I do deserves my best effort. I do my best. Everything deserves effort." The class repeats this every morning.






I enjoyed reading a book to them called "My Father's Dragon." A girl left a note on my desk that said, "your nice, your awesome, you look nice today, your pretty."   

I managed to do everything on the lesson plan. I must admit I was exhausted by the time 2:30 came. I admire all teachers, they work so hard.

A few weeks later I saw one of the boys in the class and he said, "Hi remember me, I'm Zedrick." That made me smile.

By the way, I think I could have been a good teacher.