Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Wallpaper...

Wallpaper was so "in" when we built our home back in 1992. Room by room we getting rid of it and it's a lot of work. 

A few years ago we removed the wallpaper in our bedroom. This weekend we removed the wallpaper in the kitchen. I did the lower half and Tim did the upper half. Tim's area was a lot harder because of the border. Tim has so many skills and he's a hard worker. It's almost finished and the walls look great. 

Cash and Colby came over yesterday and they don't understand why we had to remove the wallpaper. I discovered Cash doesn't like change. He said, "I like the wallpaper, why did Grandpa take it off?" I told Cash and Colby that the wallpaper was old and we wanted to make the house look better with fresh paint. Colby just says, "Why?" It's kinda cute!





By the way, I will never, ever have wallpaper again.